Perhaps you don't want a fully outsourced IT infrastructure service. You simply want to increase the service levels and availability of your existing technology but your IT staff can't get to it. Turn to Connexxion. With our Infrastructure Management service, you avoid the headaches of day-to-day IT operations management, while still retaining control of your IT assets.
Connexxion Managed Information Technology creates Business value for our customers. The Infrastructure Support service is about optimising your internal infrastructure to improve productivity and reduce IT overhead costs . It is focused on managing your IT Infrastructure to ensure the highest levels of availability for your business applications. Service options are customised to include different levels of infrastructure support and availability so your specific needs are catered for.
We can assist in introducing policies, procedures and governance. We can also enable control and structure for growth and scalability.
Our service offerings include:
- Service Centre - end to end delivery in support as a single point of contact
- Client Application Management - both COTS and Bespoke applications
- End User Platform Support - supporting laptops, desktops, printers for your staff
- Infrastructure Applications - back end infrastructure such as Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SQL
- Infrastructure Hardware - supporting your servers and switches located within your Business
- Infrastructure Hosting - manage your servers, switches and firewalls into a supported and managed hosted environment
We will provide services within agreed metrics and continuously improve business processes over time.
Gain multiple business benefits from the Connexxion Quality Management Systems (QMS), our approach to delivering IT best practices. For example, you can:
- Ensure consistent performance by defining measurable service levels
- Know and reduce your IT management costs, with fixed-price contracts that minimize total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Deploy applications without worrying about the IT infrastructure or skill sets to manage them
- Free your skilled technical personnel from routine, time-consuming tasks and day-to-day operational headaches
- Optimise return from IT investment and improve efficiency of systems operations
- Increase security, resilience, availability and consistency
- Adhere to regulatory and industry standards
Support Service Packages
During standard solution warranty periods clients have the option to enhance their warranty by upgrading to one of three packages offered by Connexxion under our Support On Demand offering to meet desired levels of availability without the need for full time support.
Support On Demand provides access to a fully trained and experienced System Administrator who can provide an array of services and help support the operation of the infrastructure within your organisation. What differentiates Connexxion from other providers is that we guarantee skilled technical resources matched to your support needs.
Core Hours & Minimum Charges
The provision of Infrastructure Support services undertaken by Connexxion and the response time SLA’s are restricted to the core hours of the business of the Connexxion helpdesk Service Desk team which are:
Monday to Friday 8.30hrs to 17.00hrs excluding Public Holidays.
Requests for administration services outside of our core hours of business can be accommodated through negotiated rates.
|Silver||10 per month (or part thereof)||$POD exc. GST per month|
|Gold||20 per month (or part thereof)||$POD exc. GST per month|
|Platinum||40 per month (or part thereof)||$POD exc. GST per month|
|Excess||(per hour or part thereof)||$POD exc. GST|
For more information on how we can meet your Infrastructure Support needs, please Contact Us.