Connexxion provides our clients with consultants that have the ability and experience to allow them to deal with complex issues. Our Consultancy Services Model is based on multiple resource pools that mean we are able to respond to urgent requests and provide scarce skill sets. We will supply qualified consultants from several channels including
- Internal Professional Services Agency
- Permanent in-house resource pool
- Alliance partners
We employ the highest possible professional and ethical standards, our enthusiastic team demonstrates initiative and a strong customer focus when delivering your services and is accustomed to taking responsibility for its role in projects – personally and professionally. Connexxion has over a decades worth of experience in providing consultancy services in both the private and public sectors. Our experience has been gained over a decade of delivering high quality services tailored to suit our client needs.
Our Core Focus
The Consultancy Services business activity provides optimal ICT outcomes, with the main focus being on the provision of best practice, high quality professionals, either as individuals or as a team, to solve business needs. This includes the provision of consultancy services and temporary and full time contractor recruitment solutions.
Our consultants are supported by Connexxion’s Consultancy Services team who are highly productive individuals with excellent communication skills. We are able to forge strong relationships with our clients and consultants. Our aim is to provide practical, tangible benefits through leveraging our experience and skill set.
We understand the subtle variations in skills, experience and time involved to effectively complete a task and can supply a project team or single consultant as required. Our consultants and contractors work alongside your team to resolve your challenges, including streamlining business processes, reducing operational costs, implementing corporate systems, migrating from a legacy system, or other critical business scenarios.
Projects our Consultancy Services team have successfully delivered include:
- Federal Government - Working as a specialist team with the Commonwealth Dept, Connexxion acted as an independent ICT expert, undertook a business case and procurement advisory review of the proposed multi-billion dollar single Whole of Government (WofG) Identity Authentication and Reliance Framework. This project was a proposed privacy compliant, citizen centric model being trialled by five Commonwealth departments across a cluster of 17 “life events” involving significant citizen interaction with government. The review identified a series of recommendations adopted to mitigate financial, procurement and implementation risk and was a key submission to the Deregulation report to the Commonwealth Management Advisory Committee, (latterly the Secretaries Board), as part of the WofG “Blueprint for the Reform of Australian Government Administration.
- Federal Government - As an independent ICT expert, Connexxion undertook an external independent review of the 2nd Pass Business Case for a$1.55bn national ICT Service Delivery Reform project, This assignment specifically focused on the development of an independent external feasibility assessment and the creation of a risk based financial contingency model relevant to the identified project risk profile. The project involved the strategic merger of three major federal government departments and the underlying technical systems to provide a singe coordinated service delivery capability for the next 50+ years under the proposed organisational model. . The review identified a series of recommendations adopted to mitigate financial and implementation risk and was a key submission to the Expenditure Review Committee of Cabinet.
- Defence - Working as a specialist team with the Defence Department, Connexxion was required to verify and validate the efficiency and effectiveness of the organisations BMS, including system coding and the day-today operation of the system. The detailed evaluation of the current system was to also identify recommendations and costed options for improving the system. The outcomes expected by the client from the review process was to ensure that the technical implementation and design of the BMS met its system and software requirements.
- Government - Connexxion was engaged to provide a SharePoint Specialist to undertake a technical design, development and integration of the Microsoft Unified Access Gateway (UAG) with the existing Extranet and User Management solution. The deliverables we provided under this consultancy included: Complete a rapid review of the technical architecture and design of the Extranet solution; Develop and implement the UAG solution on the agency's test environment; Complete integration testing, including integration of UAG with the agency's Edge device and existing SharePoint 2007 and Bamboo solution; Update the existing SharePoint Environment Security Hardening Report (currently based on Microsoft best-practice guidance) with information pertinent to the UAG solution; and Support User Acceptance Testing and production implementation of the solution.
For more information about how we can work with you to achieve your business goals, please Contact Us.